Monday, May 18, 2009

Mystery figure shocks cameraman

Ghostly image in doorwayBBC journalist Chris Sandys has said he is at a loss to explain a mystery apparition that appeared on a photo.

Chris, 30, was photographing at the reputedly haunted Edward Jenner Museum in Berkeley, Gloucestershire, and captured the image on his camera.

"It was a bizarre formation of light showing a mystery figure in a doorway," he said. "I am sure it was not caused by sunlight or dust in the air.

"I checked again and looked in the doorway but I could see nothing."

He went on: "As a BBC employee I wouldn't dare doctor an image or I would lose my job."

Chris, who works for BBC Gloucestershire's website, was photographing in an attic never before opened to the public.

via BBC NEWS | England | Gloucestershire | Mystery figure shocks cameraman.

No comments: